Data Standards and CDISC Tools Suite
MXI offers comprehensive set of tools for Data Standardization which works effectively with your clinical data analysis/reporting and submission processes. The tools provide you with efficient methods to become compliant with regulatory requirements. This automates the process and delivers data with greater accuracy and integrity.
Our software provides solutions in the areas of: business
analytic, CDISC software, 21 CFR part 11 and clinical trials
- Transdata -
Transdata can be used to efficiently transform your SAS data into standards.
- CDISC Builder -
CDISC Builder is a suite of tools which optimize the creation of your CDISC submission datasets.
- Definedoc - Definedoc contains macros and interactive tools which automate the process of documenting your electronic submission datasets
- ThesQA - A set of tools that allows you to manage the quality of
your adverse event and drug thesaurus mapping.
Sy/Tools is a set of comprehensive tools for optimizing the analysis and reporting of clinical data. The tools manage data as it is exported from the operational database all the way through the electronic submission. Each of the following modules can be used independently or part of the entire suite.
- Sy/Validate - User friendly tools for performing validation and versioning of SAS programs.
- Sy/Map - Web interface to perform mapping of adverse events and medical terminology with thesaurus dictionaries such as Costart, Who-Drug and
- Sy/Submit - User-friendly tools to manage the batch submit of SAS programs .
- SAS macros providing the ability to maintain quality and integrity of your data.
- Sy/Code Optimizer -
SAS tools to optimize management of macros and SAS development.
The suite provides SAS programmer analysts, statisticians and data manager's tools to collaborate with team members and external collaborators (CRO). It automates many tasks to put your analysis on the fast track.
- The Trialex System - Web-based clinical metadata information management for reporting and analysis of clinical data.
- Trialex Toolkit
- SAS macros to optimize performing analysis and reporting of clinical data.
For more information, please contact MXI .